Spanish level 10
Spanish Level 10 is intended for students who already have an advanced knowledge of Spanish. Students should be familiar with the advanced aspects of Spanish grammar and should have a broad and active vocabulary (work-related and personal life).
What will you learn?
This language course will improve your general language proficiency (reading, writing speaking and listening), but is primarily focused on increasing your vocabulary and on active speaking and writing. By the end of the course you will be able to conduct a debate in Spanish on economic models or problems in the business world, write a short story or an opinion piece and express your ideas about economics, technology or health.
Upon successful completion of Spanish Level 10, you will have mastered advanced grammar skills. Grammatical topics covered in the course include:
- adverbial clauses of time
- concession clauses
- relative clauses
- expressing aversion, relief or hope
- phrases used to correct information and to request or give confirmation
- expressing probability, doubt and certainty (indicative or subjunctive)
- perífrasis verbales
- phrases for greeting, farewell, offering help, encouragement and consolation
- expressing opinion (indicative or subjunctive, tense agreement)
- use of the pronoun se
- compound future tense (form and use)
- nouns (special cases due to gender)
- use and absence of article
- adjectives (placement relative to noun)